Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fabrics for curtains and booth cushions

So I stopped by Joann Fabrics today and look at some of the fabrics for the future curtains and cushions for the booth. Now many great fabrics can be purchased online that may be better then the ones I picked out here.

The curtain fabric here is kinda funky with old motel signs and different cool stuff. I'm not sold on the color of the back ground. This is only $3.99 a yard on sale.


This next fabric has good colors but the theme is not as interesting as the first one but it is the same price.
















This one was just added for fun. If I made the curtains from this friends would give me crap forever!

I found a couple options for the cushions on the booth. I think it looks retro. The only issue is the fabric is $34.99 a yard.
Or I can go with the usual vinyl for $12.99 a yard
Leave me a message and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment